Why register with Peninsula Personnel?
We’re a little left of field and pride ourselves on giving you that personal touch! With us you will never just be a name you will instantly become part of our valued team. At PP we believe in developing long term relationships with each of our Permanent, Contract, Part-Time and On-Hire Casual employees. You are as important to us as our Clients.
When registering with Peninsula Personnel you benefit from over 40 years combined experience in placing Permanent, Permanent Part-Time, Contract and On-Hire Casual staff. We are a privately owned boutique agency, all of our staff live locally and not only understand but live and breathe customer service. We have long term staff at PP and a very low staff turnover. The same consultant will see your job through so you are assured of personalized attention at all times, you will be blown away by our service.
- Remember who you are
- Return your calls
- Offer you advice
- Help to prepare you for interviews
- Present opportunities to you
- Forward your application to our Clients
- Arrange suitable interviews
- Negotiate on your behalf and keep you up to date throughout the whole process
On our website we have many tools to help you like:
- How to prepare a cover letter
- What should and shouldn’t be included in a resume, how to write an effective resume and cover letter
- Personal presentation
- Interview preparation
- Sample interview questions with some helpful tips including common interview mistakes
- Techniques and ideas of questions you should ask a prospective employer
- Local salary expectations, to help you be successful in your search
- Useful website links
- We also have access to online tutorials that we are more than happy to allow you access to so you can refresh on systems you haven’t used for a while or just learn others that you have been meaning to get around to.
You can be confident that all of our Clients are local companies from small home office type environments through to large multi nationals who we have worked with for many years. We understand their culture and how you may be able to fit into their environment. At PP you can be assured we will never present you to a Client without first having spoken with you in-depth about the company and role on offer and have your permission to do so. We will constantly keep you up to date and pass along any feedback we receive along the way.
If you would like to register with Peninsula Personnel you should click on the “REGISTER” tab and complete the online registration. This will allow Peninsula Personnel to capture all of your details onto our database, we will acknowledge and respond to your registration within 48 hours.
For more detailed information on On-Hire Casual (Temp) work and Perm or Perm Part-time work please go into those tabs. We also have some links to various websites that may assist you in your search.